Friday, January 9, 2015

Chopilog at Cebu Mactan International Airport

This is the cafe at the departure area of Cebu Mactan International Airport

Chopilog, what I ate for breakfast at this cafe on the day I flew back to Osaka after spending two weeks in Leyte with my Papa for the Christmas and New Year holidays. Chorizo, two fried eggs, achara and a cup of rice = chopilog.  I'm glad I had a hearty Pinoy breakfast because I didn't like the food that was served on board Philippine AirLines.  ( I miss Cathay Pacific's plane food.)

The cafes at the International Departure Areas of Cebu Mactan International Airport are nice, cosy and interesting.  This cafe (photo above) had colorful decors.  From the ceiling were suspended empty tetra packs of Philippine-made juices. Interesting!  How I wish I had a good camera with zoom lens so I could take a good photo of those.  One wall was covered with a colorful, banig-like wallpaper .

Compared to NAIA in Manila, our Cebu International Airport is waaaaay better .  Proud to be a Cebuana!



No comments:

Post a Comment