Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas 2014 room decors - simple and cheap

Simple, cheap and minimal was my mantra last Christmas 2014 when I had to decide on the classroom decorations and class gatherings.

So to a non-artist me, the internet was the place to go to.  True enough, the sites did not disappoint although I  had to sit through a lot of clicks and loading times.

Aside from the Handprint Christmas tree on the wall, I wanted something to hang from the ceiling.  This was what I got from one of the sites.  Angels !!!  These were made by folding cupcake liners.



The Christmas Story of the Bible had to be told.  But how?  These was what I came up with.  Coloring pages taken from kids' sites ...

And to add more colour and beauty to the room, I decided to get those cheap yet pretty plastic poinsettias sold at the local Daiso 100yen shop and inserted the long stems between the file stands on the shelves.
The rest of the decors were my recycled prints and poinsettia rings that I put on the side of the book shelf and on the ref door.

No comments:

Post a Comment