Wednesday, January 28, 2015

For Your Eyes Only

That Sunday afternoon (Jan. 18th) was the first time ever I had wandered around this area.  I'm talking about the high end part of Kobe - where the millionaires and the wanna-be ones go shopping.

I just walked around and took photos of the buildings and shop windows from my cellphone camera .  Thankfully , all the signs were in English so I didn't have to stare that long at the shops to read the names. :)

To be honest, I find most of  the exterior designs of the  buildings  so D.R.A.B.   and D.U.L.L.....you get the feeling that classy people are that boring (??) ! Well, except for Louis Vuitton's shop.

I am not so keen about brands, but most of the ones here in Kobe are familiar to me.  Tried to look around for the Gucci shop but couldn't find it. It could be in another corner of the block.  Anyway, here are some of the brands famous around the world that you can find in our Kobe high-end part of the town !















No comments:

Post a Comment