Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Salad Cravings

Lately, I've been wanting to eat healthy food like salads.   This may be partly due to conscious effort to purge myself of all the sweets and junk food I had from Comfy,  KFC, Lotteria and MacDo .   The other part of the reason  is laziness.  Really, it doesn't require a lot of effort to prepare salads.  Plus , I can keep it in the refrigerator for days.

So here are some of the salads I prepared this week: 


this is my usual simple veggie salad: celery, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sweet corn kernels on lettuce  with sesame dressing

this is potato salad with boiled egg slices, celery and sweet pickle slices with mayonnaise seasoned with salt and pepper  (found the recipe online and tried it...yum!) 

I like these for my snacks or light meals for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment