Wednesday, September 23, 2015

30 Random Things About Me

This week, I came across an entry in one of my favorite blogs that I follow.  Random things about me was the title.

Hmmm....yeah, why not try to answer these questions for fun.   So here goes....

. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?  Two suitcases full of clothes and other things- one large , the other one is medium size; cardboard boxes filled with books (to be shipped home ), some food stuff that might be beyond its expiration date (will check tomorrow); a lot of dust that should be vacuumed soon.


2. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW?  40 Days with Paul by Henry Wansbrough  (commentaries about selected chapters from the epistles of Paul which one can finish in 40 days)


3. EARLY TO BED OR NIGHT OWL?   always a night owl....my usual bedtime these days is 1 AM....


4. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MOST IN THE KINGDOM or NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH?   endless joy ; singing and praising God with the saints ( my mama is one of them) ; talking and walking with Jesus;  meeting all Bible heroes;  no more pain and sadness.

  
5. FAVOURITE HYMN(S)?  He Leadeth Me,  Old Rugged Cross, In The Garden (the first hymn my mama taught me), ....oh many, many more

6. FAVOURITE SMELL(S)? lavender ,  roses 

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL(S)?  durian, pickled radish

8. FAVOURITE FLOWER(S)?  orchids, roses, cherry blossoms, lilies, hydrangeas, tulips



9. FAVOURITE VEGETABLE?  carrots, green beans

10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?  What time is it?  Do I have work today?

11. FAVOURITE COLOR? all pastel colors

12. FAVOURITE BIBLE VERSE? — Matthew 6:33

13. FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY? night time...before bed


14. JOB YOU DISLIKE THE MOST?  cleaning the toilet and bathroom

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?  chocolate

16. FAVOURITE CAKE or PIE or....?  chocolate cake

17. STORMS: FUN or SCARY?  scaaaaary !!!

18. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?   Trip to Heaven (this was the board game I got as a prize for winning a Spelling Bee when I was in second grade, sadly this is no longer sold)  

19. WHEN DO YOU MAKE YOUR BED?  soon after I get up in the morning  (been trained by my mama to do this since childhood)

22. FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR?  CHRISTMAS ;  spring and autumn


23. WHO LED YOU TO CHRIST?  my mother when I was still a child; and an evangelistic singing group from Mindanao who sang the song "Teenager" in one of the chapel times during Christ Emphasis Week -  way back 1973

24. FAVORITE BOOKS?  BIBLE, of course; all books written by my favorite Christian authors (Max Lucado, Philip Yancey, etc);  detective stories (like Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew....sadly the secular detective novels have a lot of trashy characters and language in it , so no longer reading those); biographies of famous people and Christians;  A Light From Heaven by Christmas Carol Kauffman  ( I read this 3x...and would read it again someday)

25. PLACE YOU WOULD VISIT IF YOU COULD? Washington State (because my sis lives there with her family), Sweden ( my fave cousins live there now),  Switzerland (for the sceneries), Paris, Rome and Vatican , Venice (a gondola ride is a must), and of course, The Holy Land  (to walk where Jesus walked)

26. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?  being rejected and outcast

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY? reading, crochet , cross-stitch embroidery

28. FAVORITE ANIMAL? dogs 


30. ANY PET YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU COULD? dogs - a small one and a large one like a German Shepherd or a Lassie type (don't know the breed)

No comments:

Post a Comment