Tuesday, March 3, 2015

'Tis the Plum Season


Last Monday of February, I had to go to the Philippine Consulate in Osaka to renew my passport.  Surprisingly, it took me roughly 30 minutes to finish everything!  

Since it was a Monday (my day off), I decided to stop by the Osaka Castle grounds on my way back to check out its Plum Grove.  I expected the plum trees to be in full bloom.  However, to my disappointment, only a few trees were blossoming.  

I imagine how pretty the grove must be when all the trees were blooming.  Anyway, I strolled around with a few who were also there and took these photos. 








What made my day even happier was this chubby cat sitting under one of the plum trees, oblivious of the amused stares of people and photo lenses of cameras in front of him!














No comments:

Post a Comment