Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pet Shop Shock @ COOP Livin

COOP Livin down on Route 2 has always been a favorite haunt .  This is where I buy pretty home products like sheets, pillow cases, table runners, etc.  at affordable prices.  I can definitely spend an entire afternoon browsing from corner to corner of its second floor displays.

Its first floor houses the grocery, drugstore, bathroom, stationery and the pet section.  Seldom do I go to the pet section because I cannot keep a pet here for obvious reasons.  But one afternoon, I heard a loud yelping that got me curious.  Sure enough there were veeery cute puppies and a couple of kittens in separate cages.  But what gave me a jolt was the board display above the cages.


This is the price for these kittens.

I looked to the other side and sure enough another board :
this is the price for these puppies below

What do you say?

Add the cost of dog/cat food per week, the necessary visits to the vet , vaccinations, vitamins and fur maintenance care, cages, carriers, feeding trays and water bottles, beds, blankets, winter wraps....wow!!!  

I love dogs and cats...but for now, I'd just be content on enjoying them through pet shop windows....this one's definitely fun and ...FREE !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment