Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome to my Neighborhood (Part II)

Going north from the station, there's a small local post office at a corner.  This also houses the JP Bank Okamoto branch.

Among my favorite shops in this area is the Horiman Stationery shop.  This is where I go when I want to buy fancy cards, stickers, stationery, pens, even Japanese paper products for souvenirs or presents. 

I love chicken.  On days when I crave for bites of those thighs and wings of this bird, I go to this place.  It is also a good place for me to read books while eating .
Whenever I am in the mood for those famously wallet-draining red meat of Kobe, this is where I go , usually with friends. Never been here by myself, as the menu is written in Kanji (very brain-numbing for me), I imagine what pain it is just to order !  They offer  a 5-kinds-of-rice plate to go with your preferred meat dishes, which is very healthy.
 A bread and cakes shop is always a delight to go to for someone like me.  More so, when the building it is in is as colorful and inviting as this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment