Monday, February 22, 2016

Flower Power on V-Day 2016 part 1

Valentine's Day 2016 came with a lot of wind blowing from the west.  I came out from church to have lunch at KFC and was surprised at how strong the wind was.  It usually takes me about 15 minutes to walk to the station on my way to KFC but that day, with the wind just literally pushing me from behind, I reached the station in about 5 minutes.

It was funny and scary at the same time.  I met people who were walking towards me being pushed back and had to hold on something near the sidewalk or else they would fall.

I had to stop at the Nirakuen Flower Shop to catch my breath and also take some photos.



Kobe Harborland Flower Fair

I don't know but as I was having lunch at KFC and wondering how I'd spend my V-Day afternoon, I thought of going to Harborland to see what's new in there.  When I got there, I was very pleasantly surprised to see a Flower Fair and exhibit going on.  


I love the lavender and purple petals.


red and pink blooms

I wonder if these kind of flowers would grow in tropical countries.


flower balloons

lovin' the bower


I think these tulips were grown in local flower farms.



these are the floral arrangements by the huge pillars 



table arrangements


the sign above reads, "YOKOSO" (welcome)


sooo lovin' these colors






isn't this great for wedding reception table arrangement?

























No comments:

Post a Comment