Wednesday, October 8, 2014

20 Things About the Real Me

1. I am unique. Out of billions on this planet, there's only one me. God made and designed me, so everything about me is not a mistake. 
2. I have 'royal blood'. I am the daughter of the King of Kings and Lord ofLords.
3. My name is listed in God's Book of Life, and it will never be erased. It's been there since I accepted Jesus as my Savior and Lord, one day in Oct 1973, during a chapel time in high school.
4. I was on 'death row' once, but Someone loved me very much, He took my place and died instead of me. I am forever grateful to Him. His name is Jesus.
5. I have a beautiful mansion in Heaven waiting for me.
6.I am in the safest place on earth - in the arms of Jesus.
7. I have the best manual for living in this messed-up, chaotic world of ours. It's actually a library of books. It's called the Bible.
8. I have the best security force in the world - God and His angels. They're way, way better than Obama's Secret Service, or Israeli's Mossad, or UK's James Bond agents. 
9. I have the best Caregiver, health provider and future planner in the world - GOD.
10. I have many acquaintances, few close friends but only one BFF - who will never leave me nor forsake me. His name is Jesus.
11. I love my 'stalker' ---God is everywhere .
12. Someone knows the number of hairs on my head right now...and He knows that in these couple of years, those hair numbers have been dwindling fast. I wonder, how many do I have now, God?
13. I may be single by choice...but I don't worry. God delights in me. I am the apple of His eye. I am His joy.
14. I am a 'senorita'...because I am connected by a yoke to Jesus who carries my heavy burdens for me. All I have to do is lean on Him and walk in step with Him.
15. I don't need to pay huge amounts for a shrink to listen to my woes. I have Jesus' ears on me 24/7. He restores my soul all the time.
16. I have a direct line to Heaven. I can call anytime, anywhere.
17. I have access to the Heavenly throne. My password ??? J.E.S.U.S
18. I am richer than Bill Gates. My Father owns everything in this world, including those riches claimed by all in the billionaires' list.
19. I am very well connected. I collaborate with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit in the affairs of this world through prayers. Together with the rest of God's children, we are more effective than all the Secretaries of State and Defense in this earth.
20. I have a mission ....I am tasked to share Jesus to as many people as I can, so that they too can have the same things that I wrote about me here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment