Saturday, July 19, 2014

Class photos

Some people might be wondering why I rarely post photos of the classes here in church on Facebook.  Well, I used to do that  until a lady friend gently told me that she thinks I needed to ask permission from people before I post their photos online.  I think she's right.  Some Japanese parents might not want their kids' faces plastered online for the world to see. So from then on,  I try  to be careful with what I post here in my blog or on FB.

So this is the reason why these photos that I took of the classes show the students with their backs to the camera , and some people here in the photos are either looking down, or sideways .  Yet, the viewer still gets to know the focal point of the photo- what it tries to convey or send .

The class chaplains tell a Bible story before the English lessons start.






The students tried to figure out this cross puzzle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment